Friday, February 4, 2011

A Texas Wedding!

This is Uncle Ron's new Wife. Her name is Aunt Ashley!
Uncle Ron lives in Texas. As a last Hoorah, we went to San Antonio before the wedding. This is us in the yard of the Alamo. I climbed up there myself.
This is us in front of the Alamo. That other guy in the black shirt is my Uncle Jeff. I don't know that other person. People kept saying "Remember the Alamo" but I don't understand why. Mom said I'd get it when I was old enough for school.
Doesn't dad look goofy? Once again I climbed up there myself.
This is my family in the River Walk in San Antonio. I wanted to swim in there with the baby ducks but mom said the water is really really dirty. She did let me swim in the pool at the hotel though! That's a good thing because it was really really hot down there.

No comments: