Friday, February 4, 2011

Hurricane Ridge

My mom and my grandparents took me on a picnic on the very top of Hurricane Ridge. While I was there I made two super cool friends and once again mom wouldn't let me take them home with me. This is me and my dear friend...oh...mom says its DEER friend. Whatever! I don't get it!
This is the first time I've ever seen real snow! It was AWESOME!! It was also very cold! I threw a snow ball at my mom!
This is my other friend! He was really friendly! He helped me eat my lunch and I shared my chips with him. Mom said IF she was going to let me bring home one of my friends it would be this guy. He told me his name is Flip...but he said he preferred to be called Phantom. He wanted to be a super villain who steals picnic baskets from people. We ran around and played together. I was the super hero and he was the bad guy!

No comments: