Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Trip to Disneyland!

This is me, my mom, and my dad. Oh! and Woody! He's a real life cowboy! I didn't like him though. He was mean to me. He set me on his shoulder and I started to fall. He grabbed me and then...and then...*sniff*...then he hit! Mom was mad at him! Dad was mad too, especially when Woody wouldn't give me back! I thought I was going to have to stay with that monster forever!
This is my family again. We all have our Mickey ears on. See my tee shirt? It says "My First Trip to Disneyland" Everyone thought I was so cute! They asked my parents if they got me from Disneyland. I didn't know you could buy children there. When I grow up I am totally going to get my kids from Disneyland.
This is me and Jessie! She was dressed like Woody, only she was nice. I liked her!
This is me locked up. I wasn't even bad. Mom just thought it would be a funny picture. We took this little raft to Pirate Island. I didn't see any pirates...at least live ones. It was totally scary! I saw dead pirate bones! Dad told me they were the bones of the lost children and that was why I needed to hold someones hand. I started to cry, but then he told me he was just joking.
Hehehehehehehe! I wasn't really driving this car, but doesn't it look like it? Don't worry, it's not even a real car. That is however Goofy's mailbox. I even visited his house!

No comments: