Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rialto Beach


This is my first time at the beach! I went with my mom and grandpa. Rialto Beach is near Forks Washington for all you crazy Twilight people. Mom said I can't read those books...mostly because I can't read. Anyways, the first thing I did when I got to the beach was to climb a tree. I'm really good at it!

Next I got my picture taken with a starfish. I liked him and wanted to take him home with me. Mom said no. She said he needed to stay on the beach and live with his family. I agree. I wouldn't like it if someone took me away from my family.

We walked on the beach to a place called "The Hole in the Wall". You can only get to it when the tide is out. This is me and mom at the "hole". I'm waving to grandpa!

This is me and mom in front of the waves. I thought they were kind of scary because they were so big, but I was brave for this picture.

Dad couldn't come on our hike. He had to work. I wanted him to know that I wanted him to be there. Mom helped me write this in the sand. I love my dad. He wrestles with me and plays catch with me! Hi dad! I love you!

2 comments:

CheekyMonkeyLove said...

I love, love, love your earrings!

Tammy said...

OH MY GOSH. You were near Forks!!! You lucky...Monkey! SQUEEL!!!!